openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Fernando Martinez <fernando.marti...@msn.com>
Subject Introduction to Dev team
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2013 16:04:31 GMT
Hello Dev Team at OpenOffice,

My name is Fernando Martinez. I was born in Peru but I reside in the
US(South Florida to be more precise).

I recently got my degree in CS from Georgia Tech. I am looking for a job in
the CS field. In the mean time, I would like to keep in touch with CS and
what better way to do it than the work in a open source project like
OppenOffice. I have used OpenOffice for years and I believe it is a great
alternative to paid Office SW(like MS Office).

I hope I would be able to help you make Open Office even greater.

Sincerely

Fernando Martinez

Cel: 305-979-4639

Email: Fernando.martinez@msn.com