openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Douglas Pitonyak <and...@pitonyak.org>
Subject Re: Problem with the API forum
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2013 03:11:55 GMT

On 02/07/2013 04:57 PM, Yessica Brinkmann wrote:
> I understand, thank you very much. I really do not like the idea that my
> posts are "modified" by others, and that could mean, for example, something

A message that is "moderated" means that a person with the "moderator"
role looked at the message and then clicked on something that says "let
the message through exactly as it is written", or, "do not let the
message through". If a message is not allowed through, I believe that
you are told along with a message from the moderator as to why it was
not let through.