openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Stuart <DerTop...@web.de>
Subject [www] How do I create wikibooks programmatically?
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2013 22:57:36 GMT
Hello group,

I found the following page:
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/FirstSteps/First_Steps

According to the Discussion section of this site, it should be possible
to let MediaWiki create a new book by clicking "Load this book as your
current book" in the toolbar on the left. However, there is no such
entry in the toolbar (the posting in the Diskussion section is from
2010, so things may have changed since then). The authors intent was
that a new book should be created using the most recent information from
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/MediaWiki:Collections/Developer%27s_Guide_-_First_Steps

Can anybody give me a hint how that can be accomplished?
Thanks,
Stuart