openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Joost Andrae <Joost.And...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: "A preservation hazard in OpenOffice"
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2013 17:07:38 GMT
Hi,

this is a great feature to be able to use linked images within documents
eg. by dragging it from a browser into a document by using shift+ctrl. I
answered this within the blog. If somebody has a problem with linked
images within stored files then he/she can easily break these links by
using /edit/links...

Kind regards, Joost