openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Yeates <pyeate...@gmail.com>
Subject Open office is giving an alert
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2013 18:19:34 GMT
Hello,
I am using open office in a Mac. I am getting a window that pops up called Restore Windows.
It then asks if I want to restore windows or not. Clicking either option is getting me nowhere
and the window will ot go away. I cannot open any files. I attempted to uninstall and reinstall
Open Office and that did not fix the problem either? What can be done about this? Also this
seems to be the only contact information I can find on your website. I look forward to hearing
from someone soon to assit me with this issue so I can continue woking on my school assignments.
Thanks
Paul Yeates
pyeates13@gmail.com
801-870-2977