openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Draft blog post: Call for Development Volunteers
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2013 12:51:15 GMT
On Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 10:52 PM, Fan Zheng <zheng.easyfan@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, Rob:
>
> I have to say that, the pictures you picked up every time, is pretty
> impressive! And everything looks great.

Thanks.  There are a lot of photos on Flickr that are in the public
domain, a collection they call 'The Flickr Commons".  These are images
from libraries, state archives, etc.  Many of them are very old.  But
some of them are quite good, from the 1920's and 1930's.

I have identified some other photos that could be nice to use in the future;

-- If we do a blog post on performance testing or performance
improvements:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/library_of_congress/2163470598/in/faves-rcweir/lightbox/

-- An article on the awards OpenOffice has won recently:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/library_of_congress/2162665005/in/faves-rcweir/lightbox/

-- An article on mailing list conduct guidelines:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/llgc/6835497967/in/faves-rcweir/lightbox/

-- I don't know, but the photo is so good I'm trying to think how we
could use it:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/library_of_congress/3548856723/in/faves-rcweir/lightbox/

-- Team work:  http://www.flickr.com/photos/library_of_congress/2179922684/in/faves-rcweir/

Regards,