openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Saransh Sharma <sara...@theupscale.in>
Subject Re: In case you missed it: The OpenOffice Wikipedia page was FUD'ed over the holidays
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2013 15:01:27 GMT
Is there any difference in OOO and AOO

--

Best Regards

Saransh Sharma

Upscale Consultancy PVT LTD.

Disclaimer:

This email was sent from within the Upscale Consultancy Services Pvt Ltd.
The contents of this email, including the attachments, are LEGALLY
PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL to the intended recipient at the email address
to which it has been addressed. If you receive it in error, please notify
the sender immediately by return email and then permanently delete it from
your system.The unauthorized use, distribution, copying or alteration of
this email, including the attachments, is strictly forbidden. Thank
you.Please note that neither Upscale Group nor the sender accepts any
responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan the email
and attachments (if any).