openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Saransh Sharma <sara...@theupscale.in>
Subject Re: Open office is giving an alert
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2013 18:59:27 GMT
Thanks

On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 12:28 AM, Rory O'Farrell <ofarrwrk@iol.ie> wrote:

> On Tue, 29 Jan 2013 13:19:34 -0500
> Paul Yeates <pyeates13@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> > I am using open office in a Mac. I am getting a window that pops up
> called Restore Windows. It then asks if I want to restore windows or not.
> Clicking either option is getting me nowhere and the window will ot go
> away. I cannot open any files. I attempted to uninstall and reinstall Open
> Office and that did not fix the problem either? What can be done about
> this? Also this seems to be the only contact information I can find on your
> website. I look forward to hearing from someone soon to assit me with this
> issue so I can continue woking on my school assignments. Thanks
>
> Solution in this thread on the Forum
>
> http://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?t=48600
>
> --
> Rory O'Farrell <ofarrwrk@iol.ie>

--

Best Regards

Saransh Sharma

Upscale Consultancy PVT LTD.

Disclaimer:

This email was sent from within the Upscale Consultancy Services Pvt Ltd.
The contents of this email, including the attachments, are LEGALLY
PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL to the intended recipient at the email address
to which it has been addressed. If you receive it in error, please notify
the sender immediately by return email and then permanently delete it from
your system.The unauthorized use, distribution, copying or alteration of
this email, including the attachments, is strictly forbidden. Thank
you.Please note that neither Upscale Group nor the sender accepts any
responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan the email
and attachments (if any).