openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Alexandro Colorado <...@oooes.org>
Subject Re: Help with OOO project
Date Mon, 28 Jan 2013 16:49:57 GMT
On Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 1:46 PM, Jan Vrba <jvrba90@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Sir / Madam,
>
> I would like to help you with Apache Open Office project. My native
> language is Czech, I have an English Advanced Certificate from Cambridge
> and JLPT N4 (Japanese Lang.). Therefore I can translate something for you.
>
> Moreover I can help you with testing new version of Apache OpenOffice for
> PC or Android (if you are planning to make Android version).
>
> If you are interested, please feel free to contact me and I can send you
> my CV.

Hi Jan, welcome!

Please make sure to read the introduction modules of the QA project, which
include instructions about testing and how we organized ourselves through
test cases.
http://openoffice.apache.org/orientation/intro-qa.html

Also please check the piece on Testing like, setting up virtual OS via
Virtualbox or other emulation software and getting our nightly builds and
Snapshot build:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Development+Snapshot+Builds

--
Alexandro Colorado