openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Alexandro Colorado <...@oooes.org>
Subject Re:
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2013 19:31:04 GMT
On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 12:04 PM, danna ioana <ioanadanna@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I am from Romania, Suceava.

Buna Seara! Danna,

I hope you are good, please make sure that you are correctly register to
the list. Here is the page of the different mailing list and instructions
to get registered.

Please let us know which skills do you have as far as being familiar with
the software, or being involved in projects like us, or having design or
developing skills.

Regards.

--
Alexandro Colorado