openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Fabrizio Marchesano <fmarches...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sidebar color scheme survey
Date Wed, 30 Jan 2013 14:24:05 GMT
Hello Andre,
I just tested the Sidebar Developer Build on a Windows XP virtual Machine
and it looks really great, thanks for the great work by my side, too!
May I ask if I can include a screenshot of the Sidebar Developer Build into
my FOSDEM presentation?
The subject of my talk is the development of custom Task Pane estensions,
and I would like to show a glimpse of the future (of course, mentioning the
source wiki page and specifying that the screenshot is related to a
work-in-progess UI).
I'm highly interested in custom sidebar extension development (I began
creating custom sidebar plug-ins for clients in IBM Lotus Symphony
environment) and I would like to contribute on the subject; I currently use
Java and NetBeans plug-in to create my extension, is the source code for
the Java extension for development and debugging of the sidebar available?
Is there any other way I may help?
About the color scheme survey, my preference goes to C1, followed by B1 and
A1.
Thanks in advance and best regards,

Fabrizio