openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Fabrizio Marchesano <fmarches...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Merging Lotus Symphony: Allegro moderato
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2013 12:56:46 GMT
The kind of post I would have liked to have written myself: brilliant,
informative and entertaining as well.
It brought to my memory the statement of the harpsichordist Wanda
Lansdowska about Mozart's music: «Simplicity does not mean poverty,
indigence and ignorance! [...] The works of Mozart are clear, transparent,
and joyful as a spring, and not only those muddy pools which seem deep only
because the bottom cannot be seen.»
By replacing “works of Mozart are” with “Apache OpenOffice 4.0 is”, I
believe the description may perfectly fit.
Best regards,

Fabrizio