openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From janI <j...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Color coding for Basic snippents on Mwiki?
Date Sat, 05 Jan 2013 21:57:06 GMT
There are no conversions in place, so we use the standard as provided.

Have you looked at mwiki home page, I am pretty sure they have some
explanation.

Please also be aware that all our pages are loaded with a standard aoo
style sheet, which might further limit the possibilities. I had a quick
look, and there are no <code conversions though.

Rgds
Jan I.