openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From janI <j...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Mwiki] No CAPCHA images
Date Tue, 01 Jan 2013 17:18:28 GMT
Tj.

and right they are, something has happened, and I have no idea what it
is...do we have a clue when it last worked (I find it amazing that you have
found it on a talk page, where it has already been wrong for a week).

I had a quick look, and there seems to be no reason why it should not work,
apart from the fact that the vm is on its knee (again). I just cleared the
ATS cache to give it some breathing space.

Right now I actually do not understand how I generated them, because there
seems to be a library missing (mind you we have had serious problems with
the vm, so a lot can have happened9.

I have put up a site notice, because I am quite tied up the next couple of
days preparing the wiki vm (Infra delegated that job to me).

If I get more time I will look at it again, and I have already put it on my
test plan for the new wiki.

Sorry for not being able to respond quickly on this one, I can quickly set
it back to math (but that might be inviting spammers) please advice.

Rgds
jan I.