openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Ji Yan <yanji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [MWIKI]Is wiki bug?
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2013 15:44:25 GMT
My last report is ok[1] wrote at 12/23 but when I update new report today,
I found this problem. My question is how to make editor recognize the
"Enter". If I press "Enter" in editor, it is OK, but if I copy text from
other editor(e.g. notepad), it become one line finally.

[1]http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/QA/Report/DefectStatus/20121224

--

Thanks & Best Regards, Yan Ji