openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error Building module hsqldb - Installation Source Code in AOO
Date Sun, 27 Jan 2013 18:13:40 GMT
On Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 5:17 PM, Pedro Giffuni <pfg@apache.org> wrote:

> Hello Alan;
>
> My guess is that you are using a localized (non-english) environment, but
> JDK7 is also a know source of problems ih hsqldb.
>
> Hope that helps,
>
> Pedro.

A quick weird question on this...Is this partially due to the rather old
version of HSQLD we package -- 1.8? (in ext_sources)-- as opposed to newer
2.2?   Among other things...I am actually trying to investigate more of the
java issues, so this is why I ask.

MzK

"No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted."
                                                                         --
Aesop