openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Yessica Brinkmann <yessica.brinkm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error in macro.
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2013 07:34:02 GMT
Hello,
Yes, my controls now have the same name as the one I use to call the macro.
Initially that was my mistake but I spent those mistakes. Now my problem is
that I describe in my previous mail, on the subject of the combo box and
customer_id and name.
There is a key value associated with my combo box.
On the Data tab of the Properties List, Contents List, I have the following
SQL statement: SELECT "name", "customer_id" FROM "customer"
My problem is that I do not know how to get the customer_id from the combo
box in the macro to do the update in the customers table, since using the
function getByName, I get the name of the client.
Regards,
Yessica