openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Drew Jensen <drewjensen.in...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Symphony code in AOO 4.0
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2013 22:24:21 GMT
Also, the ia2 support, will be a natural point of interest and it would be
foolish not to include it in the normal course of presenting ongoing work.

Personally I would not reward that email with special attention given the
above.

In specific, no response to that email came to the list, no support at all.
For myself again, I decided not to reply as long as that were the case.

//drew