openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From "hagar.delest" <hagar.del...@laposte.net>
Subject Re: OO / unsubscribed posters
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2013 07:14:46 GMT
> Message du 14/01/13 23:35
> De : "Andrea Pescetti"
> It has been a priority of mine, but the results are not encouraging.
>
> A couple months ago, in November, I contacted Infra to find out whether
> this was feasible and it isn't. These are the three options I gave them:
> a) Adding an "X-Apache-moderated: yes" header or similar when a message
> is held for moderation ("Delivered-To" will occur multiple times and
> won't work)
> b) adding a "[moderated]" tag at the end of the subject
> c) setting Reply-To to list+sender instead of list only in this case

I just thought about another way: today the delivered-to header for moderation is the second
one in the code of the email. I guess that the TB filter sees only the first field.

Could it be possible to swap the 2 delivered-to headers so that the one for moderation is
the first one?
Would it have an impact or not on the list management?

Hagar

Je crée ma boîte mail www.laposte.net