openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From "Marcus (OOo)" <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: Need Sol8/Sol10 OpenOffice Binaries?
Date Wed, 30 Jan 2013 20:53:16 GMT
Am 01/30/2013 09:42 AM, schrieb Raphael Bircher:
> Hi
>
> Am 30.01.13 09:30, schrieb Abdul Rahim:
>> Hi Team,
>>
>> I am trying to find a solaris 8 or solaris 10 binanries for OpenOffice
>> and
>> I am not able to find it on the site:
>> http://www.openoffice.org/download/other.html
>>
>> Is there any other site where I can download it?
>>
> For Solaris 10 Sparc
> https://adfinis-sygroup.ch/aoo-solaris-sparc
>
> And for Solaris x86
> https://adfinis-sygroup.ch/aoo-solaris-x86
>
> Solaris 8 is no longer suppertet.. but since long time.
>
> I hope this helps.
>
> Greetings Raphael

Additionally you can also have a look at the following webpage when you
look for officially released installation files:

http://www.openoffice.org/download/legacy/other.html

Note:
These are files from the OOo 3.3.0 release. It was the last release from
Sun/Oracle and doesn't belong to Apache. But we are hosting them as
legacy release.

Marcus