openoffice-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Marcus (OOo)" <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: [RESULT] [VOTE]: Release Apache OpenOffice 3.4.1 respin to support 8 new languages
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2013 21:04:36 GMT
Am 01/29/2013 09:54 PM, schrieb Jürgen Schmidt:
> On 1/29/13 3:50 PM, Rob Weir wrote:
>> On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 3:19 PM, Marcus (OOo)<marcus.mail@wtnet.de>  wrote:
>>> Am 01/28/2013 11:52 PM, schrieb Marcus (OOo):
>>>
>>>> Am 01/28/2013 07:41 PM, schrieb Jürgen Schmidt:
>>>>>
>>>>> On 1/27/13 6:07 PM, Marcus (OOo) wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Am 01/27/2013 06:48 PM, schrieb Kay Schenk:
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> On Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 9:17 AM, Marcus (OOo)<marcus.mail@wtnet.de>
>>>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Am 01/27/2013 12:37 PM, schrieb Jürgen Schmidt:
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> the files are uploaded
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> thanks, I can see them on the ASF mirrors. Now waiting for
>>>>>>>> appearance on
>>>>>>>> SourceForge.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> stay tuned for further details.... :)
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> still nothing to see here:
>>>>>> http://sourceforge.net/projects/openofficeorg.mirror/files/localized/sv/
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Will go on tomorrow.
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> any updates on this when we can expect the files available?
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> I think we will have to wait until tomorrow. I'll try to be at home
>>>> short after 18:00 CET.
>>>>
>>>> It looks like we need to test (and fix) in "Live-Mode". ;-)
>>>
>>>
>>> Now I can see all updates (incl. "hu"):
>>>
>>> http://sourceforge.net/projects/openofficeorg.mirror/files/localized/
>>>
>>
>> Cool!
>>
>>
>>> But I guess we will start earliest tomorrow, right?
>>>
>>
>> It is always morning someplace on the planet.  If we release now then
>> the Koreans will see their new translation first.
>>
>> Are we waiting for anything technical to happen?
>>
>> One approach might be to put up the new script and other.html page.
>> Wait a couple of hours.  If we don't get a dozen reports of problems
>> in that time then we know things are not horribly broken.  The blog
>> post can come later, once we are sure there are no distribution
>> errors.  Then we enable the update notifications.  Ideally we get
>> through all these steps *before* Fosdem.
>>
>> So I'm in favor of moving it ahead now, unless there is a technical
>> reason not to.
>>
>> I'm traveling right now but I can help for the next 3 hours, and then
>> again later tonight (New York time).
>>
>
> I second Rob's view, let us continue and make the extended scripts
> available.

OK, then I'll start updating the download webpages.

Marcus


Mime
View raw message