openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New account
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2013 17:34:59 GMT
On 01/25/2013 05:03 PM, jorge ivan poot diaz wrote:
> Hello, my name is Ivan. I study programming in the UTRM (Universidad
> Tecnológica de la Riviera Maya). I have knowledge in the following
> languages: C + +, Java, Visual Basic, php, java script. I would like to
> contribute to the development in core. I love programming and I'm able to
> learn and undertake projects. Help the community is my objective. I would
> like to know about developing core projects for add me to the job.
>
> Thanks for your attention.
>
> Jorge Iván Poot Díaz

Hello Jorge and thank you so much for your interest in helping develop
OpenOffice.

If you haven't looked at the "Introduction to Development" page
(http://openoffice.apache.org/orientation/intro-development.html)

yet, you may find some of that information helpful.

MzK

"No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted."
                                  -- Aesop