openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andre Fischer <awf....@gmail.com>
Subject Sidebar color scheme survey
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2013 15:41:20 GMT
Hi,

Development of the sidebar is progressing well.  It already looks a lot
like the mockups posted by Xin Li on December 18th [1].  I have
concentrated on the underlying framework, so there is only one partially
migrated panel so far.  Nevertheless the framework is now flexible
enough to think about the default color scheme to use. There are
developer builds [2] and an extension that allow live evaluation of the
nine different color schemes from [1].

I would like to ask you to either look at the mockups at [1] or try the
developer builds [2] and tell me what color scheme you like best.

General information about the sidebar, the current state of development
and how to help can be found in the wiki [3].

Thanks in advance for you help,
Andre

[1]
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/AOO_UX_Design_Exploration_-_Task_Pane_Content_Panel_-_User_Interface_Design_Proposals#Task_Pane_Content_Panel_-_UX_Design_propoals
[2] http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Sidebar#Developer_Builds
[3] http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Sidebar

PS: I remember Rob having asked the same question on our Facebook site
but can not find the email anymore.  I also remember that the feedback
was somewhat inconclusive.  Does anybody know the details?