openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: I want to modify the extension of the writer for test, How can I do?
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2013 08:00:16 GMT
laoyi419 wrote:
> I just wanna kown some details, which can help me to understand the
> project, I think it is the basic. Who can help me to understand in
> the shortest possible time?

This mailing list is a good resource and several people may be able to
help you with development-related issues. But you need to be more
descriptive. For example, your previous question:

> Hi, I have built the sw module for debug, I want to modify the
> extension of the writer for test, How can I do?

is too concise for me to understand (what is the "extension" you need to
change?). If you make the effort to describe in more detail what you
need help with, you will get better help.

Regards,
   Andrea.