openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error Building module hsqldb - Installation Source Code in AOO
Date Sun, 27 Jan 2013 22:56:01 GMT

On 01/27/2013 12:30 PM, Pedro Giffuni wrote:
> Hi Kay;

ha! :) OK...really I barely got started with this when I recently
updated to java 1.7_11. Things did not work well with base after that. I
did something that didn't help. According to messages, we seem (after my
futzing -- I won't go into what that was at the moment...) to have a
bunch of java calls that simply don't function...so, again, barely got
started with this.

MzK

"No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted."
                                  -- Aesop