openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From "Marcus (OOo)" <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: website not working
Date Sun, 27 Jan 2013 15:46:29 GMT
Am 01/26/2013 05:05 PM, schrieb cloudfire:
> The url sent to me is not the one that your website is attached. The second attachment
is the error message I receieved when I tried using the link on your website. The first screenshot
is a result of having successfully downloaded the application; it is a broken installer.

I'm sorry but I don't see problems when downloading the Windows file.
When you have further difficulties please use our alternative webpage
for downloading:

http://www.openoffice.org/download/legacy/other.html

HTH

Marcus