openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bug in AOO 3.4.1 on the Fedora 18
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2013 23:44:09 GMT

On 01/22/2013 03:38 PM, Albino Biasutti Neto wrote:
> Hi
>
> 2013/1/22 Ariel Constenla-Haile <arielch@apache.org>:
>> I don't have a fedora18 to test right now, but installing OpenOffice in
>> fedora requires to blacklist LO. If you didn't so, then it might happen
>> that your installation is broken.
>
> The first command in fedora 18 was yum remove libreoffice-* ;-)
>
>> Try running AOO from the command line, and see the output when it
>> crashes, it might give a clue.
>
> I reboot in the pc, it seems to me better.
>
> Albino

Albino--

I don't use Fedora, but we have a link to How to Install on Fedora 16/17
that might be of use on the Linux install doc on the wiki:

http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/FAQ/Installation/How_do_I_install_OpenOffice.org_on_Linux%3F

MzK

"No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted."
                                  -- Aesop