openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Stan Helton <stanhel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: fyi don't know if yr aware of this
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2013 00:05:17 GMT
I'm unfamiliar with UK postage rates, but 99 cents seems within reason
for a CD/DVD.  On the other hand, this one seems a bit overpriced
($4.95):
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEWEST-APACHE-OPEN-OFFICE-3-4-MASTER-INSTALL-DVD-LINUX-MAC-WINDOWS-BONUS-CD-/370639582458

FYI -- At today's exchange rates the US CD is twice the price of the UK CD.

--
Courtesy is the grease that keeps the wheels of civilization turning.
Robert Heinlein