openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Herbert Duerr <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Fisheye setup?
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2013 08:12:42 GMT
Hi Kay,

Thanks! I closed it: http://s.apache.org/infra5765_closed

> We have fisheye linked on our source page:
>
> http://openoffice.apache.org/source.html
>
> I will put a link in to opengrok here as well in just a bit.
>
> Something things just need to sort themselves out I guess.

I hope their "sorting this out" plan is still on the right track ;-)
because it was almost five weeks ago (December 11th) that you mentioned
your request to them to change their ooo-tracking to our changed
post-graduation SVN location.

Herbert