openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Regina Henschel <rb.hensc...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: (Draft) Introduction to Development module
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2013 01:23:37 GMT
Hi Rob,

Rob Weir schrieb:
> On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 7:19 PM, Andrea Pescetti <pescetti@apache.org> wrote:
>> On 15/01/2013 Rob Weir wrote:
>>>
>>> Thanks!  I made changes, mainly additions, based on your feedback and
>>> earlier comments from Kay and Jan.  Here is the updated version:
>>> http://openoffice.apache.org/orientation/intro-development.html
>>

>> Good (and needed!) page. I've committed a bunch of minor fixes, see
>> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/openoffice/site/trunk/content/orientation/intro-development.mdtext?r1=1433585&r2=1434981&diff_format=h
>> and feel free to revert any of them.
>>
>> But, aside from these fixes, note that the named queries in Bugzilla won't
>> work for unauthenticated users; we should either fix the queries or make it
>> clear.
>>

> Is there some trick to get the query to work without authentication?

Why do you need a named query at all? The user of the page will not see
the original link but your description text.

If you do not want to write such a long link into the source, then you
can use the shortener and use its result. Try for example
http://s.apache.org/GV8 (logout from bugzilla before trying it)

Kind regards
Regina