openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fisheye setup?
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2013 20:15:51 GMT

On 01/17/2013 04:39 AM, Herbert Duerr wrote:
> Hi Kay,
>
> On 17.01.2013 00:42, Kay Schenk wrote:
>> A week or so ago, fisheye6 just tanked. Now, it's up again, but given
>> the size of our svn repository (this includes all branches and web
>> sites), I am informed this may take some time (week or so) to regen.
>
> thanks for the status update! When I saw that their ooo pages where out
> of date I checked with ASF infra about our relationship with Atlassian
> and then filed https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-5765
>
> Please update or close this issue if it interferes with what is already
> going on.
>
> Herbert

Herbert --

I don't think I can close this, so if you could, please close this.

We have fisheye linked on our source page:

http://openoffice.apache.org/source.html

I will put a link in to opengrok here as well in just a bit.

Something things just need to sort themselves out I guess.

MzK

"No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted."
                                  -- Aesop