openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <orwittm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Build OpenOffice 3.4.1 - Error in module
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2013 12:01:04 GMT
Hi,

On 15.01.2013 12:51, Fabrizio Sancin wrote:
> Hi, Oliver
>
> I built it with a source release.
> Now I'm build trying with SVN :
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/ooo/trunk
> then, I will follow your advice.
> See what happens.

Thus, I assume that the file is missing in your environment. Right?

Before doing the huge step to setup another complete environment you might
should have a look into the source release package, if the file is available.
If it is available, just extract this file from the source release package and
copy it at its expected location.

Best regards, Oliver.

> 2013/1/15 Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <orwittmann@googlemail.com>
>
>> Hi,
>>

>> On 15.01.2013 10:53, Fabrizio Sancin wrote:
>>
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> I have tried to build OpenOffice using the steps described here:
>>> http://wiki.openoffice.org/**wiki/Documentation/Building_**
>>> Guide_AOO/Step_by_step<http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Building_Guide_AOO/Step_by_step>
>>>
>>> My platform is windows 7 x64 sp1
>>>
>>> I downloaded Source release at
>>> http://www.openoffice.org/**download/other.html#tested-sdk<http://www.openoffice.org/download/other.html#tested-sdk>
>>>
>>> Everything worked out just fine until i ran the command build --all in
>>> cygwin, after compiling one hour, the error i got was:
>>>

>>> =============
>>> Building module comphelper
>>> =============
>>>
>>> Entering /tmp/aoo-3.4.1/main/**comphelper/prj
>>>
>>> cd .. && make -s -r -j1  && make -s -r deliverlog
>>> [ info  ALL ] LinkTarget Library/isal.lib not defined: Assuming headers to
>>> be there!
>>> [ info  ALL ] LinkTarget Library/icppuhelper.lib not defined: Assuming
>>> headers to be there!
>>> [ info  ALL ] LinkTarget Library/icppu.lib not defined: Assuming headers
>>> be there!
>>> [ info  ALL ] LinkTarget Library/iucbhelper.lib not defined: Assuming
>>> headers to be there!
>>> [ info  ALL ] LinkTarget Library/ivos.lib not defined: Assuming headers to
>>> be there!
>>> [ info  ALL ] LinkTarget Library/stlport_vc71.lib not defined: Assuming
>>> headers to be there!
>>> [ info  ALL ] LinkTarget Library/uwinapi.lib not defined: Assuming headers
>>> to be there!
>>> [ info  ALL ] LinkTarget Library/kernel32.lib not defined: Assuming
>>> headers
>>> to be there!
>>> [ info  ALL ] LinkTarget Library/msvcrt.lib not defined: Assuming headers
>>> to be there!
>>> [ info  ALL ] LinkTarget Library/oldnames.lib not defined: Assuming
>>> headers
>>> to be there!
>>> [ build PKG ] comphelper_inc
>>> [ build PCH ] precompiled_comphelper
>>> precompiled_comphelper.cxx
>>> awk: fatal: can't open source file
>>> `C:/cygwinc:/cygwin/tmp/aoo-3.**4.1/main/solenv/gbuild/**processdeps.awk'
>>> for
>>> reading (No such file or directory)
>>> C:/cygwin/tmp/aoo-3.4.1/main/**solenv/gbuild/**PrecompiledHeaders.mk:49:
>>> recipe
>>> for target `/tmp/aoo-3.4.1/main/solver/**341/
>>> wntmsci12.pro/workdir/**PrecompiledHeader/nodebug/**