openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <orwittm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Build OpenOffice 3.4.1 - Error in module
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2013 11:07:17 GMT
Hi,

On 15.01.2013 10:53, Fabrizio Sancin wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have tried to build OpenOffice using the steps described here:
> http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Building_Guide_AOO/Step_by_step
>
> My platform is windows 7 x64 sp1
>
> I downloaded Source release at
> http://www.openoffice.org/download/other.html#tested-sdk
>
> Everything worked out just fine until i ran the command build --all in
> cygwin, after compiling one hour, the error i got was:
>

> =============
> Building module comphelper
> =============
>
> Entering /tmp/aoo-3.4.1/main/comphelper/prj
>
> cd .. && make -s -r -j1  && make -s -r deliverlog
> [ info  ALL ] LinkTarget Library/isal.lib not defined: Assuming headers to
> be there!
> [ info  ALL ] LinkTarget Library/icppuhelper.lib not defined: Assuming
> headers to be there!
> [ info  ALL ] LinkTarget Library/icppu.lib not defined: Assuming headers to
> be there!
> [ info  ALL ] LinkTarget Library/iucbhelper.lib not defined: Assuming
> headers to be there!
> [ info  ALL ] LinkTarget Library/ivos.lib not defined: Assuming headers to
> be there!
> [ info  ALL ] LinkTarget Library/stlport_vc71.lib not defined: Assuming
> headers to be there!
> [ info  ALL ] LinkTarget Library/uwinapi.lib not defined: Assuming headers
> to be there!
> [ info  ALL ] LinkTarget Library/kernel32.lib not defined: Assuming headers
> to be there!
> [ info  ALL ] LinkTarget Library/msvcrt.lib not defined: Assuming headers
> to be there!
> [ info  ALL ] LinkTarget Library/oldnames.lib not defined: Assuming headers
> to be there!
> [ build PKG ] comphelper_inc
> [ build PCH ] precompiled_comphelper
> precompiled_comphelper.cxx
> awk: fatal: can't open source file
> `C:/cygwinc:/cygwin/tmp/aoo-3.4.1/main/solenv/gbuild/processdeps.awk' for
> reading (No such file or directory)
> C:/cygwin/tmp/aoo-3.4.1/main/solenv/gbuild/PrecompiledHeaders.mk:49: recipe
> for target `/tmp/aoo-3.4.1/main/solver/341/
> wntmsci12.pro/workdir/PrecompiledHeader/nodebug/precompiled_comphelper.hxx.pch'
> failed
> make: *** [/tmp/aoo-3.4.1/main/solver/341/
> wntmsci12.pro/workdir/PrecompiledHeader/nodebug/precompiled_comphelper.hxx.pch]
> Error 2
> dmake:  Error code 2, while making 'all'
>
> 1 module(s):
>          comphelper
> need(s) to be rebuilt
>
> Reason(s):
>
> ERROR: error 65280 occurred while making /tmp/aoo-3.4.1/main/comphelper/prj
>
> When you have fixed the errors in that module you can resume the build by
> running:
>
>      build --all:comphelper
>

> Please help if you can!
>
> Thank you!

It looks like that you have somehow lost (or never had) the file
main/solenv/gbuild/processdeps.awk

Are you working with a source release or a SVN checkout of the source code
repository?

If you are working on a SVN checkout the following command will bring back the file:
svn update main/solenv/gbuild/processdeps.awk

Best regards, Oliver.