openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <orwittm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Another question on the current daily build
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2013 07:58:46 GMT
Hi,

On 15.01.2013 07:58, Drew Jensen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Another question on this build with the new naming - user settings?
>
> I understand the idea is not to have any old settings moved, yes.
>
> Just making sure as all custom settings, MRU lists and database connections
> are lost with this latest update, and that is expected, yes?

Yes and No.

I have started a discussion thread on this.
I have pointed out that as a side effect of the renaming and also the new major
version number that the former user profile is no re-use/migrated automatically.
Please have a look at the corresponding thread "[IMPORTANT, DISCUSS]: no
migration/use of former user profile with AOO 4.0"

Best regards, Oliver.