openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Max Merbald <max.merb...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: OO
Date Mon, 14 Jan 2013 16:39:21 GMT

Am 14.01.2013 17:30, schrieb Alexandro Colorado:
> On Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 10:16 AM, Donald Whytock <dwhytock@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 10:37 AM, Alexandro Colorado <jza@oooes.org>
>> wrote:

>> want
>>> Please unsubscribe sending an email to
>>> dev-unsubscribe@openoffice.apache.organd confirm.
>> Just to clarify...Did you mean how can you stop it from trying to
>> autocomplete words for you?
>>
> I think we are talking about different things here.
That may be right. Actually, I understood Don Warne's message the way
Donald did. I think he meant that OO is useless for him and he wasn't
talking about the mailing list. He'd better come back to us and  explain
what he actually means or we'll have to continue guessing, as his
message is not very clear.

Max