openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: New Volunteer-Brandon McCartney
Date Sun, 13 Jan 2013 16:29:50 GMT
On 10/01/2013 Brandon McCartney wrote:
> Currently I am working on a Master of Technical Communication at Texas
> State University-San Marcos.
> My interests are in Technical Writing, Usability and Usability
> Testing/Research, Web Design
> (HTML, CSS, JavaScript novice but getting there), and Information Design.

Welcome, Brandon!

Our main ongoing recruiting effort is for QA volunteers, but I believe
your qualifications and interests would make you an excellent member of
the OpenOffice Documentation team.

You should definitely subscribe to the doc mailing list: please find
more information at
http://openoffice.apache.org/mailing-lists.html#documentation-mailing-list-public

As you will be able to see from the archives, we are still reflecting on
how to organize the Apache OpenOffice documentation for version 4, and
your experience could be very helpful there.

Regards,
   Andrea.