openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [FOSDEM]: At your service on Saturday
Date Fri, 11 Jan 2013 22:10:51 GMT
Fabrizio Marchesano wrote:
> Assuming that I'll take enough coffee to be responsive since Saturday
> morning (don't take it for granted ;-) ), if I can give a hand just let me
> know how.

Thank you Fabrizio, I've taken note of your availability on the page
where we list available volunteers for the stand/booth:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/FOSDEM+2013+Organization

The stand is just one table, so it will definitely be overcrowded if all
of us are there simultaneously. We will attend to it 2-3 people at a
time, according to everyone's availability. Everybody can edit that wiki
page.

See you in Brussels!

Regards,
   Andrea.