openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From TJ Frazier <tjfraz...@cfl.rr.com>
Subject Re: [MWIKI]Is wiki bug?
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2013 19:51:30 GMT
On 1/7/2013 11:18, janI wrote:
> that sund like the CR/LF problem (unix/windows), the new editor might be
> more sensitive.
>
> I do not think there are anything I can tune on that part, but maybe TJ
> knows more (I am not the best mwiki user, I just do the server maintenance).
>
> Rgds
> jan I.

The wiki software does not always recognize ends of lines where we users
might expect it to. If you run into problems, the safe and certain thing
to do is to add the HTML command, "<br />", which AFAIK always works.
Otherwise, a blank line (two CRs in a row) usually works, but inserts a
blank line, which may be OK.

/tj/