openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RELEASE]: AOO 3.4.1 respin
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2013 12:35:12 GMT
Rob Weir wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 5:32 AM, J├╝rgen Schmidt wrote:
>> I plan now with the following 8 languages for our upcoming AOO 3.4 1 respin:
>> Danish (da), Swedish (sv), Norwegian Bokmal (nb), Polish (pl), Korean
>> (ko), Asturian (ast), Basque (eu), Scottish Gaelic (gd)
>> Please correct me if I should have missed something!

Turkish should be really close. Turkish volunteers: if you have the UI
translation complete, please let us know immediately.

> There is a big list of OpenOffice-compatible
> dictionaries listed here:
> http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Dictionaries

This one is better:
http://extensions.openoffice.org/dictionary
Actually, if you open the former link, it will send you to the latter,
since we now only include dictionaries packaged as extensions.

Regards,
   Andrea.