openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Herbert Duerr <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Yes, the Windows build is broken due to boost
Date Sun, 06 Jan 2013 09:11:29 GMT
On 01/05/2013 11:49 AM, Ariel Constenla-Haile wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 05, 2013 at 12:23:04AM -0800, Pedro Giffuni wrote:
>>     Thanks to Herbet this was fixed !
>>
>>     The build is broken in shell now but it seems unrelated.
>
> The build output must be cleaned in that module before building. It
> seems this wasn't the case with the build bot.

On the windows buildbot the nightly build is only incremental. The
regular cleanup and its build are done once a week by the
aoo-win7-weekly scheduler. The cleanup can be done manually but since
the build time on the windows buildbot is so long and the next one will
run on monday at 6am anyway I suggest we wait for it.

If an incremental build doesn't work because of leftovers of a previous
build it means that some dependencies are missing.

Herbert