openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Douglas Pitonyak <and...@pitonyak.org>
Subject Re: Can't Escape the CAPTCHA Cats on MIki
Date Sun, 06 Jan 2013 02:10:24 GMT
I am unable to duplicate the problem.... Primarily because it looks like
when I edit a page, I am not given this page. Well, I did only edit my
user home page since I don't really want to be messing with public pages
and adding arbitrary links even for testing.

I am hesitant to create a test user because I expect that I cannot then
remove that test user....

--
Andrew Pitonyak
Info:  http://www.pitonyak.org/oo.php