openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Regina Henschel <rb.hensc...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: Can't Escape the CAPTCHA Cats on MIki
Date Sat, 05 Jan 2013 23:31:10 GMT
Hi Jan,

I can still not enter a link on my page
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/User:Regina/MYDrafts5. I want to add a
link in the section "References". The cats&dogs captcha appears, I
select all cats and hit "Speichern". But it does not save, I'm back at
the cats&dogs.

I`m using Seamonkey. But I have tried Opera and Internet Explorer as
well. It does not work. Do I need some special rights? Please help, it
is frustrating.

Kind regards
Regina