openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Fwd: CHIP Award Top Download 2012
Date Fri, 04 Jan 2013 21:30:52 GMT
Good news: Apache OpenOffice was in the Top 100 downloads of CHIP online
for 2012 (it was in the top 10 too, of course).

See the message below for more information and links, suitable for a
news item on our website. The logo they attached, in case it is useful
for our website, is temporarily hosted at
http://people.apache.org/~pescetti/tmp/top-download-logo-red.eps

By the way, we are talking about 4 million downloads that should be
added to the 30 millions count, since CHIP apparently uses its own
download servers.

Regards,
   Andrea.

     ----- Forwarded Message -----
     *From:* Hayon Dominik
     *To:* "press@apache.org" <press@apache.org>
     *Sent:* Wednesday, 2 January 2013, 8:57
     *Subject:* CHIP Award Top Download 2012

     Dear Software Publisher,

     we are pleased to inform you that your software OpenOffice has made
     it among the most popular downloads of the year at CHIP Online.

     You’ll find your app in our Top 100 photo gallery:

http://www.chip.de/artikel/Die-beliebtesten-Downloads-des-Jahres_12836691.html

     We have also attached our "CHIP Top-Download" logo, which you can
     proudly place on your website.

     Kind regards and a successful 2013,

     Your CHIP Online-Team
     http://www.chip.de <http://www.chip.de/>