openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From tj ...@apache.org>
Subject Re: mwiki: HELP DynamicPageList.
Date Tue, 01 Jan 2013 19:29:40 GMT
On 1/1/2013 12:37, janI wrote:
> Hi
>
> Can anyone tell where DynamicPageList (DPL2) is used in our wiki ?
>
> It is flooding our error log, and slowly becomming a security problem.
>
> I would like to disable it, but before doing so I would like to know what
> depends on that extension.
>
> thx. in advance.
> Rgds
> jan I.

The major use of DPL at the moment is in generating ToCs for things like
FAQs and HowTos [1]. It saves a lot of work, and errors, compared to
manual linking.

DPL was used to give "most edited" or "most popular" lists on the main
page, but those are now on the statistics page[2]. Edit this page to see
(at the bottom) some templates that use DPL.

For a list of all the uses, see [3].

[1] <http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/How_Tos>

[2] <http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Wiki/statistics>

[3]