openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Grignon <kevingrignon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenOffice thin client edition - why not?
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2013 07:28:11 GMT
Hello All,

I see a shift in how people capture and manage content.

We need to make it easy for people to get ideas into the tools, help them organize the content,
make it look the way they want and share the content.

Managing files is not an enjoyable part of this story.

Evernote's approach is gaining market share.

We need something that is positioned between web editors and thick clients. Something where
the assets are managed by the tools.

Just a thought.

Kevin