openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Ariel Constenla-Haile <arie...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RELEASE]: 1 day left for new/updated translations for AOO 3.4.1
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2013 12:34:39 GMT
On Thu, Jan 03, 2013 at 01:14:03PM +0100, J├╝rgen Schmidt wrote:
> Hi,
>
> this is just a friendly reminder for our translation deadline tomorrow
> Jan 4th, 2013. But if you don't make the date, our next release is not
> too far away and we are looking forward to release even more languages
> for AOO 4.0.
>
> Please provide information about used dictionaries as well that we can
> bundle them directly.
>
> For details see the wiki planning page
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+3.4.1+Respin+for+additional+languages
>
> For now we will include 6 new languages: Danish, Korean, Polish,
> Scottish Gaelic, Swedish

Yesterday while building yesterday I realized there are several
resources that are not being translated; an example, for nb:

... languages nb ...
... analyzing files ...
    WARNING: Using autotextshare_en-US.zip instead of autotextshare_nb.zip
    WARNING: Using palettes_en-US.zip instead of palettes_nb.zip
    WARNING: Using tpllayoutimpr_en-US.zip instead of tpllayoutimpr_nb.zip
    WARNING: Using tplpresntimpr_en-US.zip instead of tplpresntimpr_nb.zip
    WARNING: Using tplwizagenda_en-US.zip instead of tplwizagenda_nb.zip
    WARNING: Using tplwizdesktop_en-US.zip instead of tplwizdesktop_nb.zip
    WARNING: Using tplwizfax_en-US.zip instead of tplwizfax_nb.zip
    WARNING: Using tplwizletter_en-US.zip instead of tplwizletter_nb.zip
    WARNING: Using tplwizreport_en-US.zip instead of tplwizreport_nb.zip
    WARNING: Using tplwizstyles_en-US.zip instead of tplwizstyles_nb.zip
    WARNING: Using wordbook_en-US.zip instead of wordbook_nb.zip

This includes AutoText, palettes, templates, wordbook.

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina