openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From dave evans <lliddmu...@yahoo.com>
Subject certificate
Date Sun, 27 Jan 2013 17:28:00 GMT
Hi,
I got this message before connecting to your website. I think you need to provide a certificate.
 There is a problem with this website's security certificate.

 The security certificate presented by this website was issued for a different website's address.
Security certificate problems may indicate an attempt to trick you or intercept any data you
send to the server.
  We recommend that you close this webpage and do not continue to this website.
  Click here to close this webpage.
  Continue to this website (not recommended).
     More information