openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Lucas Burson <ljdeli...@gmail.com>
Subject [www] OpenOffice download page selects wrong default package on ubuntu 64bit
Date Tue, 25 Dec 2012 20:49:09 GMT
Hi,

First off, Merry Christmas!

I found a small issue with the website. The AOO download page detects
the OS and architecture and automatically selects the correct binary.
However, Google Chrome on Ubuntu 64bit selects RPM instead of DEB
(Firefox correctly chooses DEB). Is this easy to change? I tend to
never notice until I unpack the tar and see RPMs; then, of course, I
select the correct version to download and wait.

Also an available torrent download of AOO3.4.1 would be fantastic. I
found [1] but it hasn't been updated since OOo3.2

Lucas

[1] http://www.openoffice.org/distribution/p2p/