openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From janI <j...@apache.org>
Subject Re: help "panel desk tab bar".
Date Sun, 02 Dec 2012 20:57:30 GMT
It is in the files that are translated to danish:

da/accessibility/source/helper.po
#: accessiblestrings.src#RID_STR_ACC_DESC_PANELDECL_TABBAR.string.text
msgid "Panel Deck Tab Bar"
msgstr "Panel Deck Tab Bar"

and in the sdf file:
accessibility    source\helper\accessiblestrings.src    0    string
RID_STR_ACC_DESC_PANELDECL_TABBAR                0    en-US    Panel Deck
Tab Bar                20121104 17:36:07

Sorry I wrote "desk" instead of "deck", but I am still equally confused.

Jan I.