openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From janI <j...@apache.org>
Subject Re: AOO nominated for "PortalProgramas" awards
Date Sat, 29 Dec 2012 15:00:43 GMT
so it helped that I voted :-)

thx for the information.

To me this is not only motivation, but also it shows extectations from your
end-users. Being in lead, means showing the way, lets continue to show that
we:
- not only develop new relevant features
- but also have a large number of QA volunteers, that secures it works like
intented to do
- and will have a super documention, adding to what we already have.

Keep up the good work of making an excellent product, and I together with
many other will help make the infrastructure work as smooth as possible.

Happy new year.
jan I.